Writing a story can be as hard as making a cake without a recipe! But with the right tips, you can fly through it! Here are your first steps to writing a successful story:
- Make a 'Mind Map' or 'Spider Diagram' showing all your ideas
- Make sure you include characters, settings and plot. Those are the most important parts of a story!
- You will also need to plot your Begining, Build Up, Action/Crisis, Solution and Ending of your story
- Your settings are where you story will be taking place. For example, a bar, a dark gloomy forest or a space lagoon!
- Your characters are the people or creatures in your story
- The plot is how things happen
Now you've got that sorted, let's get started on the story! Oh wait, I almost forgot to mention! You choose your title AFTER you've wrote the story! I hope that is all you'll need to write your story! Good luck!
- Super Scribblenaut